Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default 3rd day of home made soup.

it won't stay cool for long, very odd weather, but know it will be down in
the fourties tonight/tomarrow that just sounded very homey, we eat soup year
round, as someone said earlier, we often have what i call "adventure" soup
or stew to use up the things that must go and we always end up with
something tastey and never the same twice... if there is a lot, it will be
near rice one night or pasta the next, Lee