Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> My husband is going to try to do that but I don't know because it is
> financed at a pretty low rate. And it needs sooo many repairs it
> wouldn't pass inspection. The house is not up to code and we can't
> afford to put it that way.
>
> I love renting too. But I couldn't convince my husband to rent.
> There are apartments around the corner from here. Angela's friend
> lives in them. The rent is half what we pay for a 3 bedroom, 2 full
> bath. Free pizza and movies on Mondays and there is a pool and some
> other amenities. I would be fine with that. He is not.

Ooo, I would be fine with that too My kids are too old for a yard now
so we don't need one, although I do have Jasmine's trampoline and swing
set in the small one we have. I am surprised the mortgage company
approved the loan with the house not up to code. They need to know they
can get their money of you default. Being a home owner has been
instilled into a lot of people by parents etc and is not necessarily the
right thing for some people.