Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

its a slab house if there is no basement, or there is no foundation that can
be entered to do work on the heating water. the one next door to my parents
house was a slab house, it had carpet and tile directly on the floor which
was concrete, but it was a brick home and quite cozy and warm in the
winter... an older couple lived there, Lee