Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> there are pros and cons to basement/slab/crawl space... we choose no
> basement because we are with this house planning for being older, when we
> choose the one that burnt my abject fear of stairs played in, we have
> lived in houses/apts with stairs but its too strressful... storage is a
> pro/con issue... on one hand it allows for easy keeping of things not
> often used and things that fit into the memory catagor... but that is also
> the con... the pro side of that isn't big enough to overcome my fear of
> stairs.
>
> I don't know squat about slab housing as i never lived in one and didn't
> do research as my father advised against it... Lee

I think this is a slab house. Not sure. My parents have a split level and
it is a real pain for me now. I also worry that my dad will fall down the
stairs. He has fallen a lot lately. And don't ask me why but... They put
a fridge in their basement. Which is fine, but... They insist on keeping
all of their beverages in it. So whenever someone wants a cold drink, they
have to go downstairs. I always sneak an extra or two of my Lime Diet Cokes
upstairs. They do have a beverage holder compartment in the door of their
fridge. They don't use it. For the life of me I can't fathom why.