Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

a comparision to a car is a good one, and if i can get in and get there it
works for me, a couple of cars back we decided to pay cash, after a couple
of brand new we determined that used was fine... so now we pay cash, buy a
reasonable transport and have lots of money to take it around to places we
want to see and things we want to do... Lee