Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> i would never be comfortable spending that kind of money on something
> that just keeps you dry... truth be told there are some here much more
> than that, but i have never been interested in more than dry and
> having hygene needs met, i would rather spend money on other things,
> nothing wrong with having that much house if that is your focus, just
> insane to me... i can do a lot of travelling for that kind of cash...
> housing really is ymmv, Lee

I agree, housing is like a car to me. The car to get from A to B, the
house to be comfortable. My current house is a bit below par but
certainly liveable. The house next door which is similar is up for sale
for $379,000. Everywhere I have lived in the past 12 years has been an
area where $500,000+ is the norm.

I divorced my first husband in 1986 and about 5-6 years ago he sold our
home for 1.2 million. 3 bedroom full brick, Federation home, master
built by his grandfather but needing work. It was on 3/4 of an acre in
Sydney suburbia so that's what shot the price up. 1 bathroom with a
toilet in the bathroom and one toilet outside.