Posted to rec.food.cooking
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Potato Salad ala Bagna Cauda

On Sep 5, 7:12*pm, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 14:43:25 -0700, wrote:
>
>> 1 pound of boiled sliced red potatoes.

> >koko's notes;
> >For the potatoes I used small white potatoes, boiled and chunked.
> >It didn't taste spicy enough for my taste so I amped up the anchovies
> >and red pepper flakes.

> Looks good but for one pound of potatoes it wasn't worth dirtying a
> bowl... and you peeled them, so there was even less, wouldn't fill a
> cavity... and to me all that dressing looks sufficent for three pounds
> of potatoes. *I wouldn't consider cooking one pound of potatoes for
> anything.

I'm agreeing again with Sheldon. I would not have turned on my stove
and dirtied a pot for one pound of potatoes even though it was a
potluck at the park and others were bringing food. With such a small
amount probably no more than 3 got to sample your effort.