Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

In article >, "W. Baker" >
wrote:

> In the very rural Margateville area there is a senior feeding program at
> the local Methodist church(not church run, but gov't run) it has a luch
> program for those who can travel or be bussed there and home delivered
> meals for those who are homebound. Menus issues monthly-no choice, but
> very inexpensive and standard institutional nutritions. Many of the town
> have a similar program in Delaware county. Judging from the number of
> food stores that Julie seems to have available at less than 50 miles away,
> I would say that her area is far less rural than Delaware County.

doesn't really matter. Julie is convinced there is no solution except the
continuing subjection of her and her kin to this situation. no matter what ideas
or solutions you offer, she will find some way to criticize it.

please don't try to deprive her of her angst