Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

On 9/4/2011 11:52 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
> amazing, i have looked at house plans all over the us, contractors, modular
> homes and so on... even some subdivision plans, all have additional
> bathrooms in different configurations as options, from the standard one
> bathroom then add a half bath on up, even saw a few that had one full bath
> central to the bedrooms and three different half baths, one in master
> bedroom, one off livingroom and one between two other bedrooms, now that one
> was kinda weird, Lee

the bath between 2 bedrooms (especially if they are the children's
bedrooms) is very handy

the homes i see this in typically have an ensuite in the master bedroom
and a 1/2 bath in an area closer to the living/dining areas

i know of 2 folks sharing a house, and one uses the bed/bath/bed as a
bed/bath/closet & sewing room

unfortunately, from the sounds of it, i live in an early 1950's bungalow
with a lone bathroom that we share on the main level (spare one
downstairs for those 'emergencies' that come up) LOL (teenlet knows i
get the upstairs one if we are both heading there at the same time LOL)

kate