Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

seems like they had something they wanted to sell you, or it was a builder
that had supplies to use, that occurs a lot here with subdivision
builders,... also the only thing that really determines what sells/makes
costs go up are things like earthquakes or flood issues... one thing that
most of the builders kept trying to sell us was the "tornado/storm" safe
room/location... only xxx estra/ and to date i have never been in a home
that has one... most people do have a basement here. so that is what they
use. Lee