Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

whoever told you that basements were too expensive has no idea what they are
talking about, the basmement is some of the cheapest living space
available, most try to get you to do the basement and second story because
its so much cheaper than all on one level, ... 500k for somewhere to live is
insane...

It is my firm conviction that a two bathroom household is the main cause for
keeping divorce rates below about the 99 percent rate... mine gets the seat
down, i never assume anything if i use his... mine is cleaned weekly, he
does his when he feels like, or one of us does it if we hare having
guests... he can sit in there all day and read a mitchner novel, since i can
go when i want...