Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> amazing, i have looked at house plans all over the us, contractors,
> modular homes and so on... even some subdivision plans, all have
> additional bathrooms in different configurations as options, from the
> standard one bathroom then add a half bath on up, even saw a few that had
> one full bath central to the bedrooms and three different half baths, one
> in master bedroom, one off livingroom and one between two other bedrooms,
> now that one was kinda weird, Lee

The new houses they are building here (and they are going up right and left)
are all very similar in design. The realtor called them cookie cutter
houses because they all look alike, except in some cases for the color. All
very close together. Little to no yard. And very tall. Several flights of
stairs. We didn't look at those because I can't do stairs. But from the
listings I have seen most have 3 full baths. Some have 2. Most are selling
for around $500,000.00. I don't know how people can afford that.

They've also done away with basements which used to be a very common thing.
I was told that they only put them in now if the house is being built on a
hill. Otherwise it is too expensive to put in.

My husband refused to look at any places that didn't have two full baths.
He doesn't like all of the girly products that Angela and I use. He only
wants to see soap, a razor, a toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom. So
he really needs his own.