Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

amazing, i have looked at house plans all over the us, contractors, modular
homes and so on... even some subdivision plans, all have additional
bathrooms in different configurations as options, from the standard one
bathroom then add a half bath on up, even saw a few that had one full bath
central to the bedrooms and three different half baths, one in master
bedroom, one off livingroom and one between two other bedrooms, now that one
was kinda weird, Lee