Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> and find a different realtor, lots of houses still have only one full
> bath, trust me i have been doing a LOT of looking at houses/plans...

Not here they don't. Some have 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 and some have only one. But
few have 1 1/2. Even my friend's post war house has two full baths. My
brother bought his house in the 80's and it has 2 1/2. That has been pretty
standard here in all new housing for quite a while.

My parents did look into adding another 1/2 bath in their basement but
decided against it because it was going to cost $10,000. And that was a
long time ago.

Most people here who do not have 2 full baths do a remodel at some point and
put in at least another 1 3/4 bath.