Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

Sometimes that forgetfulness can be temporary, hopefully it is for him.
But the bleed could have knocked out a few brain cells that were keeping
him on the side of functioning pretty well. As you said, it will be
whatever is best for him now. You just don't know what is around the
corner do you.