Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Kisses filled with air

Storrmmee > wrote:
: that sounds similar to worthers, Lee
: "W. Baker" > wrote in message
: >
: > I used to like the Cabury's Quality Street assortment . when I wa a
: > teenaer I thought it the height of sophiticated candy-imported from
: > England and that nice tin. How tastes and times change:-)
: >
: > There was a wonderful very hard butterscotch candy whose name is missing.
: > something like Cadwallenders,. It came in rectanglar blocks, marked in
: > squares, wrapped in silver paper in boxes with, IIRC two blocks about
: > 4"x2 2/1" Boy was that good!
: >
: > Oh all these sinful childhood memories:-)
: >
: > Wendy
I would say much better than Weerthers! They were very special.

Wendy: >
: >