Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Kisses filled with air

On 8/31/2011 5:47 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
> i love all berries, but oddly blueberries in a pie or cobbler is sickenly
> sweet to me, its my brother's favorite, so my sister makes it with splenda
> and it has gotten better tasting as she has reduced the splenda, i think it
> reminds me too much of jam in a crust, Lee

oh my, you sure nailed the 'sweet' factor problem on the head

i love fresh blueberries, in cream or on ice cream or yoghurt or simply
by themselves, they are marvellous

i find most items with sugar added to them to be such a loss as you lose
out on the natural sweetness in our fruits and vegetables

would anyone else call a carrot sweet?

kate