Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Kisses filled with air

Janet > wrote:
: Julie Bove wrote:
: > "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
: > ...
: >>
: >> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
: >> ...
: >>>
: >>> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
: >>
: >>>> I like dark chocolate but no more that 75%, that's my limit. Do
: >>>> you get Cherry Ripe there? I love Cherry Ripe
: >>>
: >>> Is that the brand? If so I've never heard of it.
: >>
: >> Cadbury is the brand.
: >
: > Ohhhhhh. Cadbury used to be widely available here. Now we can only
: > get it at places that sell imported foods. I believe it is a
: > Canadian brand. I will look for it.

: Cadbury is an English brand. It is their equivalent of Hershey or Nestle,
: and not particularly good IMNSHO, although it is better than Hershey. It is
: sold in supermarkets here.

: I admit a fondness for Mint Aeros, dating back to my schooldays in England.
: Since then, they've come out with an orange flavor that is even better. But
: the orange is not available here.

I used to like the Cabury's Quality Street assortment . when I wa a
teenaer I thought it the height of sophiticated candy-imported from
England and that nice tin. How tastes and times change:-)

There was a wonderful very hard butterscotch candy whose name is missing.
something like Cadwallenders,. It came in rectanglar blocks, marked in
squares, wrapped in silver paper in boxes with, IIRC two blocks about
4"x2 2/1" Boy was that good!

Oh all these sinful childhood memories:-)

Wendy