Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Kisses filled with air

training of the pallet, imho, when food either variety or type is restricted
for any reason, the person restricted begins to pay attention to what is
going past the tastebuds, there was a study i read about that says if you
want a child to eat something, it must be offerred and tasted/eaten every
week for at least ten weeks, we never had this problem because we mostly
liked everything mom served, i went a lot on smells, my sister is a lot
about texture and because my extended family is large and marriages brought
different ethnic foods there is still always something new to try at family
gatherings, lee