Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Kisses filled with air

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Storrmmee" > wrote in message
>> haven't knowingly eaten tht, i used to love white chocolate/blueberry
>> bark, but last time i ate it wasn't what i remembered, and that has been
>> ten years at least, Lee

> I don't know what blueberry bark is but I have never been a white
> chocolate lover. I am a bit of a chocolate snob to. I have my favourite
> brands. I hate cheap brand easter eggs, they have an unusual sweet taste -
> very sickly, not like the sweetness of the brands I like. 75% is where I
> stop with dark chocolate too. Higher than that and the bitterness is awful
> for me.

I used to love bitter. I even ate cacao nibs. But oh the GERD! Just not
worth it to have even a crumb any more.

Those eggs are just nasty. We used to get them and the only way I could eat
them was to split them in two (the cheap ones split easily) and sandwich
them back together with a lot of peanut butter. I guess it never crossed my
mind just to throw them out. But no doubt that would have gotten me yelled
at.