Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Kisses filled with air

Julie Bove > wrote:
: Hershey's has some new milk chocolate Kisses that are filled with air in the
: middle. Well not quite. They whip the centers. We got a bag for next to
: combining a sale and using a coupon and a doubler. So much air is in there
: that 11 Kisses is a serving. 7 is a serving of the regular Kisses. At
: least 7 for a diabetic, meaning 15g of carb.

: I find I *can* eat just one of these. Kisses are one of those things that I
: don't dislike. I actually kind of like them but not all that well, maybe
: because I have to unwrap them all and that's a pain.

: So I find if I want a taste of chocolate, I can eat one of these things.
: And I can stop with just one. And they don't mess with my GERD.
So why not use these for halloween so if they are left they won't do
horrendous damage to you.

Wendy