Irene

Default burnt match taste

If you want to know, ask the vineyard for a record of their dustings.

Pambianchi has the little gem: "late application of S in a vineyard in
a bad year" as a possible contribution. The sulfur is not completely
washed off the grapes, and adds all kinds of odours depending on the
other chemistry (sugar, TA, possible presence of mould, pressing
procedure, etc).