Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Hi everybody

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> I personally think that Alan was always one of the best posters there,
> and along with Quentin, always gave good information. It is a shame
> he was attacked for doing what the group's purpose is..... purportedly
> to support people with diabetes.

He was not "attacked," and selling ones own book outright is the not the
*purpose* of the group either. None of that has a thing to do with whether
Alan was a great poster or not, I think pretty much everybody thinks he was.
EOD on my part, since we've already been there done that, and as you
say..."But that is just my opinion, and frankly I don't give a hoot if
anyone disagrees with it." Ditto that.

Cheri