Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Angela ate veggies and liked them.

what great news, to answer your questions about the mushrooms, they are low
calorie and pick up the flavor of what they are stuffed with, easy to pick
up as in if they are stuffed and cooked correctly not sticky... i love most
mushrooms because of these two factors... alas, eat to many and the migraine
fairy visits me, Lee