Posted to alt.food.diabetic
BlueBrooke[_4_] BlueBrooke[_4_] is offline

Default Sticker shock at the store again!

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 05:18:46 -0500, "KROM" > wrote:

>wife likes eggs and meats burnt to a crisp...I like mine still mooing and
>cluckin...lol
>
>she will take fried chicken and nuke it until the meat crunches ..lol..so
>gross!
>

>KROM

My Sweetie loves to order a steak: "Go out to the field, get a cow,
blow it's nose, wipe it's butt, run it through the kitchen and bring
it on out here to me." Yeah, sometimes I try to act like he just
followed me in there, hoping for a free meal. :-D