Posted to rec.food.cooking
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default The Low Fat High Carb-cholesterol is scary mantra.

two points, the more proccessed the more empty of nutrients, and second, i
contend there is no one size fits all diet, even leaving allergies nd health
issues out, some people do better with carbs and some better with protien,
trick is to find what works best for you and then stick with it, Lee