Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Sticker shock at the store again!

after studying eggs very carefully we finally came to the conclusion that
whatever they are washed with, and seeps into the eggs, is what make both my
dh and my mother sick if they eat store eggs more than once a week, it took
a while, but through experimenting, this is theonly answer, nothing else
makes sense, Lee