Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve Pope Steve Pope is offline

Default The Low Fat High Carb-cholesterol is scary mantra.

David Harmon > wrote:

(Steve Pope) wrote,

>>ImStillMags > wrote:

>>>Where in the world did you see me say that? I've never advocated no
>>>vaccinations at all.

>>Carol meant "other person" (someone she knows from elsewhere), not
>>"original poster".

>No, she wrote "OP". OP = Original Poster, not other person.
>But, when in doubt spell it out.

I look at it like this. If there are two possible meanings,
and one of them makes sense and the other does not, the
writer probably meant the first of these.

You're right that by convention OP means Original Poster ina
a usenet context, however that did not make any sense in this case.

Steve