Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Low carb diet

Julie Bove > wrote:

: "W. Baker" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Julie Bove > wrote:
: >
: > : "W. Baker" > wrote in message
: > : ...
: > : > Julie Bove > wrote:
: >
: > julie,
: >
: > You can make kebabas in the broiler of your oven. I live in a city
: > apartment and would make them for the kids occasionally.

: I won't use the broiler. Too messy. I also don't think I could make
: kebabs. I won't touch raw meat.

: Too bad the chicken kebabs they sell have either wheat or peanut in them.
If you won't touch aw meat you are giving your daughter a much harder row
to hoe, as using al pre-prepared meat is very limiting as so much of it
ihas things she should not eat in or on it, even the non-gluten nuggests
now are very carby so they are out. You both have many dietary limittions
but it is so much worse when you set, in effect, additional limits on the
food because you don't like to handle it. It makes for an extremely tough
situation, unless you get Angela, with her busy schedule to learn to cook
the things you are unwilling to cook.

Wendy