Dave Stacy

Default Selling Wine

Steve,

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately you and I don't head up the
agencies that make those rules.

Imagine how much denero would be raised if there was a license that
allowed you to produce and SELL up to 500 gallons a year.
I agree if it was $100 to $500 most home winemakers would fork over
the cash and potholes in the road outside your home might get fixed
with the money.

Oh well, that law doesn't exist so here I wade through the 40 pages of
ATF forms that must be filled out in triplicate.

Dave Stacy

http://www.state.ma.us/abcc/index.htm