Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kate Connally[_2_] Kate Connally[_2_] is offline

Default 1st corn-on-the-cob of the year!

My aunt picked up a dozen ears for me at a local farm
stand that we always patronize. The only corn I will buy
is from a farm stand or one farm market I frequent. I will
not buy corn from the supermarket under any circumstances.

Boy was this stuff good. Maybe it was mostly that it's been
a year since I had any but I wanted to eat the whole dozen
ears at one sitting. Luckily I had only cooked 2 ears, so that's
all I ate. Now I'll have some for other meals. ;-)

I cooked it in the microwaves and rolled each ear in butter and
then sprinkled lightly with salt and then lots of smoked paprika.
Yum!

Kate

--
Kate Connally