Old 08-08-2011, 10:46 PM posted to alt.food.asian
Ken Blake[_2_] Ken Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Pork recipe from rural Thailand

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:22:26 +0000, Zara M
wrote:

I personally love spicy foods but the Thai food is too much that I get
teary eyes whenever I eat any of its recipe. I'm wondering if there's
any Thai food that don't use chili or not that spicy. I easily get
stomach cramps when I eat too spicy foods but I love how Thais make the
distinctive taste from other spicy recipes of other countries. Even if
it's hot, the unique taste is still there.

If you're making it yourself, why not simply cut down on the amount of
chili?

--
Ken Blake