Posted to alt.baldspot,alt.dear.whitehouse,alt.food.wine,alt.music.house,alt.slack
Ernie Ernie is offline

Default Could Amy Winehouse have been saved?

On Jul 29, 9:23Â*am, Marcus > wrote:
> On Jul 27, 5:36Â*pm, % í•œ > wrote:
>

> > Ernie wrote:

> > > There the old pussy and asshole farrel goes again, calling others what
> > > she is, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile hunk of shit
> > > and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

> > fake fernie trying to not be a she- Hide quoted text -

> She would like to be true she if she could afford the surgery and past
> the mental evaluation.
>
> at 69 years old and living in a trailer, it does not look like her
> dream is going to happen. Marcus- Hide quoted text -

The old pussy and asshole farrel passed, not past the mental
evaluation with flying colors, she was indeed an old pussy trapped in
a man's body, now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile hunk of
shit and convicted child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie