Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Can I change this recipe?

I found this recipe that might work for Angela.

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/des...rrysquares.htm

She doesn't like pecans but if I don't tell her they are in there she might
not notice. I have tricked my brother with them countless times. He says
he won't eat anything that looks like a brain and that includes cauliflower,
walnuts and pecans. Anyway...

She *really* doesn't like raspberries. She will eat strawberries in some
things provided there are not large chunks of fruit.

Do you think this would work with strawberries instead of raspberries? I
would have to cut them up pretty finely and perhaps put slices on the top.
She would probably pick off the slices.

Too bad it does contain dairy but it doesn't contain eggs so even I could
eat it.

I bought her a gluten free strawberry cheesecake for her birthday and she
loved it but it isn't your typical strawberry cheesecake. There were no
whole or even chopped berries in it. There were just dark pink swirls.

Thanks!