Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jean B.[_1_] Jean B.[_1_] is offline

Default Coconut JUICE is NOT coconut MILK!!

Storrmmee wrote:
> no cake recipe but i do know that a brownie mix from the store that makes a
> 9 by 13 pan is great using just a standard can of black beans, its sorta a
> low fat high fiber treat some dietician made up, Lee

I've seen such things bandied about in low-carb circles. I think
those beans are mashed though, and that ideally (from a low-carb
perspective, they are black soybeans). I am thinking of a cake
that is studded with sweetened red beans. But baked and not steamed.
--
Jean B.