Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_4_] John Kuthe[_4_] is offline

Default Coconut JUICE is NOT coconut MILK!!

"Kate Connally" > wrote in message
> On 8/4/2011 4:46 PM, Ema Nymton wrote:

>> Where I live, I have a hard time finding coconut water in any of the
>> stores. I have used Roland and Chaokoh coconut milk, plus another brand
>> that I can not remember. Which brand of coconut milk is your favorite?
>>
>> Becca

> I always buy Chaokoh. It seems to be the thickest, richest,
> creamiest coconut milk. I have tried others but they don't
> measure up.

Like this?

http://oi52.tinypic.com/8yyejr.jpg

I just rode up and exchanged my 8 cans of coconut water for the good stuff.
The coconut water I had bought was $0.89/can and this was $1.89.can, so the
cashier (an older Asian woman this time) just charged me the $8 difference
and we were square. She also told me this was very good stuff, and I agree!
I've purchased this before at this place, (free ad plug Seafood City in
University City MO.

John Kuthe...