Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default Cucumber salad recipe video

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011 20:30:08 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:22:07 -0600, Janet Bostwick wrote:
>
>> http://www.delish.com/recipes/cookin...snhp&gt1=47058
>> Janet US

>I hate to be the asshole (no, actually I like being an asshole when
>I'm logical), but wouldn't it be more appropriate to post the recipe
>in written form after you've tried it, and with your own comments?
>Optionally accompanied by said video at that point?
>
>I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch a video of an unknown, untested
>recipe. But I'm just funny that way <shrug>.
>
>Where has journalism gone? Too many people seem to be passive puppets
>nowadays.
>
>-sw

I've typed out a fair amount of recipes for this group. the video is
short. I was reading news and I saw the link to this recipe, watched
the video and got called away. Putting the link here was expedient. I
don't always watch videos either. It's up to you. If it was a
complicated thing to put together, I would surely try it first but
this is a no brainer.
Janet US