Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Smythe John Smythe is offline

Default Plumbing problems

Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 21:21:24 -0400, "John Smythe"
> > wrote:
>
>> Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>> On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:16:29 -0400, "John Smythe"

>>> He didn't specify waste or supply in his original post. Take the
>>> butt plug out of your ass so you can think.

>> Yes he did.

> That's why you deleted the entirety of post I responded to, ASSHOLE!

No, I deleted because it is proper netiquette.

Here's that part of the original post that you forgot (or couldn't)
read.....

> The plumber showed up a couple hours early. After looking around he
> thought perhaps not the stack but he would have to cut a couple holes
> in the ceiling to look.... and he doesn't do drywall repairs. Luckily,
> he struck cold on the first hole. The drain from the sink and tub was an
> old copper pipe that had corroded and burst. That meant a much smaller
> job that he could do right away. He had to removed about a foot of pipe
> and replaced it with plastic. We checked and everything looked good. So
> the leak was fixed and the bill was only $175.

Here....."The drain from the sink and tub was an old copper pipe that had
corroded and burst.

Notice the second word in that sentence...._DRAIN_

Now go slink into the corner like the ignorant ass hole that you know that
you are.