Old 29-07-2011, 11:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
gloria.p gloria.p is offline

Default OT PING: Oldtimers - Rainbw bridge time.

On 7/29/2011 2:57 PM, Chemiker wrote:

Holly
Golightly, resident Husky, is riddled with adenosarcoma and her days
are limited. Her treats are slices of home-smoked sausage with
tramadol tablets inside. Vet has sliced her frequently, deep and
continuos, but there is no containing the C-beast.

If I have been overly sarcastic or immoderately testy (beyond my usual
testiness), I offer my apologies.

I guess no more need be said. Thanks for your support in the past. All
things pass, including us.

Please don't let her suffer. Pets deserve to die with dignity, too.

gloria p