Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Tonight's dinner.

"KROM" > wrote in message
> I will try any food a few times because tastes change and you never
> know it might be the best thing ever.
>
> I tried squirrel and it was the best thing ever..lol...but it was one
> time so maybe the guy just made it well...I've had good game foods a
> few times and bad others..cant tell till ya try.
>
> I imaging roo meat to be fairly beefy tasting but dry.

It is supposed to be lower in fat than beef so I will have to cook it
carefully (once I decide to buy it that is, lol). Its the dark colour
that is putting me off I think. I mean meat is meat, right? If I can eat
one dead animal surely I can eat another? Heck, I've even slaughtered my
own pet chooks and eaten them. They had names!