Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Tonight's dinner.

not having the biscuits is stupid..its southern food and biscuits..cornbread
and beans and slaw are required..

might as well not call it kfc..

EVERY place has a version of fried chicken of some sort...so what makes kfc
special was the sides and getting a southern style meal in a box or a
bucket..lol

anyhoo they had the best buttermilk biscuits ever...a pat of butter and a
drizzle of honey...mmmmm

Alton brow does have a very good recipe from the tv show good eats..those
were as good..

sadly cant eat em anyhoo..I tried to make them with carbalose and it wasnt
very good...

KROM

"RodS" wrote in message ...

On 26/07/2011 4:38 AM, KROM wrote:
> you guys have Kentucky fried chicken there in roo land..if you ever had
> one of their biscuits..thats what you'd eat the gravy on.
>
> mmmmm...kfc biscuits...

Not on the menu here :-)

--
(- -)