Default Pleasant surprise

I used the ingredients in the kit as supplied without reduction.
Everything stayed in balance to produce an excellent wine. My kit was
about 7.5 litres. If I fermented at that concentration I would be
getting into ice wine territory!

Check the specific gravity and compare against the chart at
http://www.honeyflowfarm.com/conversionchart.htm to find out what your
juice concentrate will produce. Most wine yeasts won't produce more
than 14%. Look at the Brix link on the http://honeycreek.us/ site to
get an idea of sugar content for grapes and other fruit, should you
want to experiment with other fruit wines. I had some strawberry wine
last week that knocked my socks off. I experiment with small
quantities in old gallon glass jugs. just for fun. Recently I am
looking into wine vinegars as a way to spend some of my wines that
have gone past. Anyway, I ramble on, back to your descision ...

How about splitting the batch?

Something I have done in the past is to split a batch. Let one half go
longer before stopping it, so it is drier, for drinking with meals.
The rest is for social occasions. If I want something in between, I
can mix them later. They are all the same batch. no problem. Apply the
same idea to the different concentrations