Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.support.diabetes
The reluctant vegan. The reluctant vegan. is offline

Default Is Your Meat Habit Giving You Diabetes?

http://motherjones.com/tom-philpott/...g-you-diabetes

>> No, my meat habit kept my diabetes in control. Now that I am
>> (reluctantly) vegan my diabetes is getting out of control. Only to be
>> expected, meat is almost carb free, while all vegan dishes are carb based.

> There are numerous nutritious, low-carb vegan dishes made with the
> four food groups: fruits, vegetables, legumes and grains.
>
> A related article:
>
> Diabetes: Can a Vegan Diet Reverse Diabetes?
>
> By Andrew Nicholson, M.D.

You have as much chance of reversing diabetes with a diet as you have of
re-growing an amputated legs with a diet. It is now apparent that
regardless of what you call yourself you have no actual medical training
or experience. You don't seem to understand what diabetes is.