Posted to rec.food.preserving
Mimi[_2_] Mimi[_2_] is offline

Default Where is everyone?

Hmmm...between working like mad, social/family commitments, vet
appointments, cleaning and reorganizing/getting things cleared out,
I've had no time for canning. Got 4 entries in to the state fair, got
a confirm from them but results won't come until 9/1. I have been
harvesting basil and making pesto--it's going into the freezer. I'm
keeping the basil alive by harvesting what little rainwater we've been
getting and water from the air-conditioning drain. I taught a friend
to make pesto a few weekends ago. If I can muster the energy this
weekend, I'll pull something out of the freezer and convince it to
jump into jars.

: - ]