Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Where is everyone?

On 7/19/2011 7:19 AM, wrote:
> What are the rules for posting recipes& the size limitations of the posts
> in this NG? I don't want to do the wrong thing& create a problem. The post
> is about 22.6 KB in size. John

As far as I know the only limitation is what your provider will allow.
If it's a canning recipe we pretty much stick to what the USDA and the U
of Georgia food safety sites call for. No turn the jar upside down to
seal or paraffin on jellies and jams since those methods have been gone
for many years. Other than that, break a leg.