Yomamma bin Crawdaddin

Default Zack and Lameass

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:24:04 GMT, "PMD" > wrote:

>"Yomamma bin Crawdaddin" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:32:22 GMT, "PMD" > wrote:
>>

>> >"Yomamma bin Crawdaddin" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>:

>> >spewed

>message

ews.com...

>> ews.com...
>> >Underpants"

>> >are.

>posts
>> >are

>Yeeeeeeeeeeehoooooooooooo

>sausage

>> >My mother is the biggest pile of shit I've ever stumbled upon. You can
>> >insult her and Prince Charles as much as you like. If they both died
>> >tomorrow, I'd ****ing smile.
>> >

>> >PMD
>> >

>> What's the matter?
>> Your mum took you off the titty too early in your childhood?
>> Is that why you harbour these ill feelings towards her.
>> Or could it be that you are so fukkin ***, that you are ****ed off at
>> her for breastfeeding you in the frst place?
>> I have heard that you *** bois suckling a woman's breast is like
>> garlic to a vampire.
>> :-)

>So what you're saying is that you still suck on yomammas tit's Yomamma?

Not at all Nanciboi?
While I do love a nice tit, I gave up mamma's tit's many, many, years
ago.

What I am saying is that your ill feelings towards your mother must be
due to the fact that she breast fed you when you were young.
All the while during your suckling years, your mum had you on the tit,
when all the while you wanted to suckle your pop's knob.
I guess some childhood scars never really heal do they.

>You sick swamp ****er.

But I am feeling much better now !!!!!!
:-)

Yomamma bin Crawdaddin