Joe Sallustio

Default Help with my CAB TA and pH issues

Alex,
They are not pressed yet, so if you are sure of you math, and pretty
sure of your equipment, I would not worry about it. I did the same
thing this year and measured after addition and thought I screwed up
big time. (My pH followed the TA though, it was low and the TA was
way high.) If the sample was gassy, my pH read high until degassed.
If it was not, I dunno...
Regards,
Joe