Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default What's for dinner?

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

t's NOW! http://www.petcurean.com/index.php?page_id=167

> >> From where I am sitting, nothing about you is nice.

> > thank you for so succinctly validating your precarious mental stability
> >

> >> Oh and I have two cats.

> > which could just mean there isn't a very functional SPCA in your area

> I'll say it again. Why are you here? Oh and FOAD. Yep. I'm not gonna be
> nice to you. Not if you keep talking to me like that. Nope.

I told you that FOAD is something a kindergartner would write, but then again
you don't demonstrate the maturity of a first grader. So once again, try to feel
the flame, become one with it. You should start off with the easy things like
ESAD which might rise to second grade level, but for a true flame I'd suggest
you do some research.

I do appreciate the humor of your response, acting as if you are nice and
innocent but stringing together another bunch of whines that defines your
personality.

So in answer to your questions, it's none of your ****ing business as to why I
am here and I will keep talking to you in exactly the tone you deserve and
project, so get someone to help you remove that stick that's up your ass and you
might calm down enough to get over your paranoia.

But then again it's really your choice and you make such shitty ones that I
doubt you'll ever do the smart thing

TaDa and get used to your indigestion