Alex

Default Help with my CAB TA and pH issues

Well everyone can make mistakes, but I measured it more than once because it
didn't seem right. I am a 5th year PhD student in biology at Stanford. I
make up lots of buffers that require pHing so I do know how to use the pH
meter but I wouldn't bet my life on it. I am sure the pH of the sample I
took is 3.7 there isn't any room for error unless our standard buffers are
bad but that is unlikely. I guess I will take another reading tomorrow and
see what it says. I hope you are right about it taking time to reach
equilibrium.
-Alex