Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default What's for dinner?

Ozgirl > wrote:
: I love home made burgers. I like a plate of lettuce, tomato and
: beetroot with the cooked hamburger meat and fried onions. A bit of
: tomato sauce and eat with knife and fork. To me it has all the taste of
: the burger without the bun. I never do the cheese bit though, never have
: liked cheese on a burger. I hate the trend here in Aus where you ask for
: a salad plate (lets say chicken and salad) and they add a lot of grated
: or sliced cheese. I can't figure how cheese can be "salad"

I am with you on that, both the bunless burger and the no cheese with
everything.

I hope you are feeling better.

Wendy
: "Storrmmee" > wrote in message
: ...
: > not good, hamburger with swiss cheese, brat and healthy visions
: > vegetables, that part fine, but i had two buns, intended dh to split
: > one bun for both meats but didn't say it right, was too hungry to be
: > responsible, i know better than to not eat but i got busy and forgot.
: > Lee
: